This Keto Ginger White Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Bringing the flavors of Ginger n Spice, White Chocolate, will be a big hit for any dessert & dinner party.
What you will need
Keto Cheese Cake Base
4 Justine's Keto Vegan Ginger & Spice Protein Cookies 65g (260g)
55g melted butter
Keto Cheesecake Filling
500g cream cheese
250g sour cream
120g Justine’s Baking White Chocolate Baking Chips
3/4 c Justine’s Erythritol, powdered in a blender
3 eggs (room temperature)
1 t & 1/2 t ground ginger
1. Line and grease a 20cm round baking dish and preheat oven to 160°c bake.
2. Crush 4 Justines Ginger N Spice Keto Protein Cookies and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the baking dish and place in the fridge.
3. For the filling, beat cream cheese until smooth then add erythritol, sour cream, eggs and ginger and beat until well combined.
4. In a small saucepan melt the keto low carb baking white chocolate chips over a low heat until melted. Once melted, add this into the filling mixture and beat further to combine.
5. Pour filling onto the prepared keto cookie crumb base and bake in the oven for 1 hour
6. Allow to cool in oven. Chill overnight.