Keto Hedgehog Slice by Kirstin
A low carb, keto version of the iconic hedgehog slice with no added sugar & wheat & gluten-free. Easy to make with scrumptious keto cookie pieces, nuts, coconut low carb keto chocolate for that perfect dessert or when gusts drop in or for kids lunchboxes.
What you will need
Keto Hedgehog Slice Base:
350g Justines keto cookie crumbs or cookies
(I used 2 x large Justines cookies)
70g almonds sliced in half
20g cocoa powder
80g shredded coconut
2tsp vanilla essence
1) Line a 20cm x 28 baking dish nonstick.
2) To make the base, melt butter and Justine's Keto Dark Chocolate together until smooth.
3) Roughly chop the nuts and add all the ingredients into a bowl along with melted chocolate and butter.
4) Mix all together and press into your tray
5) Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
Keto White Chocolate Topping:
1/2 cup of Justine's Keto White Chocolate and 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melt in microwave until melted and drizzle over top of slice, and place back into the fridge to set.