We are absolutely addicted to these easy-to-make Justine’s chocolate chip cookie crumb pancakes! With just a few ingredients, you can create your own super quick and easy highprotein breakfast. Don’t let the delicious chocolate chip cookie flavor fool you, it’s super filling and will keep you energized without the sugar-crash of normal pancakes. The recipe is so simple that even kids can make it, making it the perfect go-to for celebrations like Father’s Day brunch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 and 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Justine’s chocolate chip cookie crumbs (plus more for topping)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 8 tbsp melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Justine's Erythritol
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp hot water (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl vigorously until well-combined and smooth.
- Let rest for 5 minutes
- Set a nonstick pan to a medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or oil.
- Pour small rounds of batter into the pan. Cook each side until the edges are set, then flip.
- Cook for 30 more seconds, until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy! Sprinkle extra Justine’s cookie crumbs on top for a boost of deliciousness.
- Don’t use coconut flour as a substitute for almond flour. Coconut flour has a very distinctive taste which can overpower the pancakes
- The batter will be thick and brownie-like. If you want it thinner simply add a few tablespoons of hot water as required