To make these amazing little treats you will need the following Ingredients:
For the base
- 500g of your favourite Justine's Protein Cookies or Crumbs
- 100g Butter
For the filling
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 250g Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Erythritol
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Tsp Flour
- 200g White Chocolate
Method - Base
- Break your cookies into crumbs
- Melt the butter, add it to the crumbs and mix it thoroughly
- Add the base mixture into individual cupcake cups, pressing the base firmly down with the back of a spoon
Method - Filling
- Into a bowl, mix the Cream Cheese and the Erythritol
- Melt the white chocolate and add it to the bowl, mixing well.
- Add one egg at a time, mixing well after each each egg
- Add the Sour Cream and Flour before mixing well once again.
- Place half of the mixture on the individual bases
- Add melted dark chocolate or coco powder to the remaining mixture and stir through for marbled effect
- Add second layer of marbled mixture to top of cheesecakes
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius
- You can add your own flavour to top - in our video, we used some non-choc chips and meted them down to drizzle over the cooked cheesecakes.
- Once finished cooking, let the cheesecakes chill in the fridge for at keast three hours.