Easy Keto Bagels
Say goodbye to carb-loaded bagels and hello to these delicious low-carb keto bagels!
Made with Justine's Keto Bread Roll Mix, these bagels come together in a flash and are a perfect addition to your ketogenic diet. Top with cream cheese, smoked salmon, avocado, or your favorite spread for a satisfying breakfast or quick & easy lunch option. With this easy recipe, you can enjoy the taste of a traditional bagel without the added carbs or guilt guilt. Give it a try and enjoy a delicious and healthy twist on a classic
Easy Keto Bagels Ingredients
- 240 ml Warm Water ( 100ml of boiling and 140ml of cold is perfect )
- 7 g Fast Acting Dried Yeast
- 2 Large Eggs
- 30 g Olive Oil
- 290.50 g Justine's Keto Bread Roll Mix
Easy Keto Bagels Method:
- Add to your electric mixing bowl, 100ml of boiling water and 140ml of cold water
- (approx. 45 - 50C) & give it a quick mix with a spoon, so that there are no hot pockets of water. Add
- to this, your eggs, olive oil & yeast & give it a quick whisk. Add in Justine's Keto Bread Roll Mix and mix
- with the standard hook for 10 seconds, then switch to the dough hook and mix for 5 minutes.
- To make bagels, roll the dough into a long sausage, and portion it into 10 equal portions.
- Roll in a bagel shape, looping the ends together, and seal them to form the bagel. Place the dough
- on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and proof in a warm place for 30- 40 mins and then
- bake for 25-30 minutes at 190°C.
More from: Breakfast