Justine’s Keto Pavlova Recipe
The perfect Keto Sugar-Free Pavlova Recipe for Christmas & summer entertaining, Keto kiwiana style!
If you're looking for a delicious dessert that's both keto-friendly and sure to impress, you've come to the right place. This keto pavlova recipe swaps out traditional ingredients like sugar for erythritol, making it a low-carb option that still delivers on taste. The base is a crisp meringue and it's topped with creamy whipped cream and fresh berries for a dessert that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
Keep in warm oven:1 hr
Total Time:1 hr 25 mins
Servings: 8 servings
NET Carbs Per Serve: 1.9g
Justine’s Keto Pavlova Ingredients
For the Justine's Keto Pavlova
- 6 egg whites (keep the egg yolks - see notes)
- ½ cup (½ cup) Justine’s Keto Erythritol
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ⅓ tsp (⅓ teaspoon) xanthan gum
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Optional Keto Sugar-Free Pavlova Toppings
- 1 cup (1 cup) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Justine’s Keto Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries , berries or kiwifruit optional, sliced
- sugar-free lemon curd optional
Justine’s Keto Pavlova Method
- Begin by heating the oven to 195C.
- In a large SUPER CLEAN bowl, add the egg whites and begin to whisk using a hand whisk, stick blender with a whisk attachment or food processor with whisking blades.
- As soft peaks begin to form, slowly add Justine’s Keto Erythritol until it has all dissolved and no granules remain.
- Now slowly add the vinegar and vanilla. Whisk again. Add the cream of tartar and xanthan gum. Whisk for a further minute or two to ensure these final additions are fully incorporated.
- Line your baking tray with a silicon baking sheet or baking parchment.
- Scoop your keto pavlova whipped egg whites onto the lined tray and form a circular tall pile of fluff!
- Place in the hot oven and bake for 10 minutes, then turn the oven off and keep the pavlova in the warm oven for 1 hour. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR. This will reduce the temperature AND it will make your keto pavlova deflate.
- Remove the pavlova from the oven and allow to cool.
Justine’s Keto Pavlova Toppings
- Whip the cream, Justine’s keto Erythritol and vanilla until medium/soft peaks form.
- Gently place the whipped cream on top of the pavlova. Decorate with strawberry slices and drizzle with sugar-free lemon curd.
Keep the egg yolks, you can use these for making a keto lemon curd. Lemon curd is an optional topping and will give additional 1.2g net carb per tablespoon.