JUSTINE'S KETO WAFFLES
Light and pillowy low carb keto soft waffles are just perfect for soaking up low carb keto syrups! Created by Jessica The Food Sifter
Makes 2-3 serves
1 x 135g pouch of Justine’s Easy As Keto Scone Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
½ tsp salt
30gm butter, melted
- Turn waffle iron onto medium heat and leave to warm up as you make the waffle batter.
- In a large bowl add Justine's Keto scone mix, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs and milk and beat well with a whisk.
- Add the egg mix to the scone mixture, and using a spatula fold the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the melted butter and stir through. If the batter is thicker than a spreadable consistency, add a few tablespoons more of milk and mix well.
- Add a few tablespoons of batter to each waffle iron and spread out quickly with a spatula. Close and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes, then check if they’re done. They should be golden brown, and slightly crisp on the edges.
- Remove from the waffle iron and serve immediately with your favourite low-carb keto syrup, berries, cream, or the toppings of your choice.
More from: Breakfast Dessert Healthy Eating Keto Keto Scones Protein snacks Wellness