JUSTINES KETO WHITE CHOC CHRISTMAS SLICE
Christmas is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a festive and delicious keto dessert?
This Christmas White Chocolate Keto Slice is the perfect treat to add to your holiday menu. It's made with a base of Keto Sugar Free white choc chips and an array of delicious fruity & nutty toppings making it a low-carb and sugar-free option that still tastes indulgent. It's the perfect combination of flavors and textures that will have you coming back for seconds.
Keto White Choc Christmas Slice Ingredients
- 35 g pistachios roughly chopped
- 10 g dried goji berries roughly chopped
- 10 g dried cranberries roughly chopped
- 35 g macadamias roughly chopped
- 10 g dried blueberries roughly chopped
- 20 g Pepita roughly chopped
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 40 g shredded Coconut
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 Justines White Choc Chips reserve half for drizzling over the slice
- 45 g cacao butter
- 55 g coconut oil
- 10 g Vanilla Powder
- 20 g unflavoured whey protein isolate
Keto White Choc Christmas Slice Method
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Add all dry ingredients and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe pyrex jug, melt together cacao butter and coconut oil for 30 secs on high and then stir and repeat until melted.
- Add 50g white chocolate to cacao butter mix and return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Fold into dry ingredients and combine well. Pour into prepared slice tray.
- Place into fridge to set for 30 minutes
- Once Keto White Christmas is set; melt remaining white chocolate in microwave safe jug and drizzle over the top of the slice. Refrigerate over night.
- Cut into 3cm x 3cm squares
More from: Chocolate Dessert Keto Keto White Chocolate