These keto chocolate truffles are quick and easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth this Christmas. Warning: these are super addictive.
Prep Time20 minutes
Total Time20 minutes
- 100 ml pure heavy whipping cream
- 100 g Justine’s Keto Dark Choc Baking Chips
- cacao powder for dusting
- Heat the pure cream over medium heat until just before boiling
- Meanwhile add Justine’s dark Choc Chips to a bowl and place in a small heatproof bowl
- Remove the cream from the heat and add any flavourings to the cream at this point
- Pour the heated cream over the chocolate and leave for 1-2 mins to melt. Then stir until all smooth and combined
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until the mixture is firm enough to roll into balls
If the mixture is too firm, leave out of fridge to soften slightly before rolling.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls, initially keep the shape rough, as your hands may be warm. Then roll in cacao powder and perfect the shape of the ball. It is best to do this in a cool place if possible
This recipe makes approximately 15 truffles, depending on the size.
The prep time doesn't include chilling.