Orange and chocolate is a winning combo!
The vibrant orange layers mixed with decadent chocolate make this creamy keto baked cheesecake the perfect dessert for Spring! Best of all, this low carb cheesecake is gluten-free, sugar-free and keto!
Justine's Keto Orange Choc Chip Protein Cookies make for the perfect easy cookie base that is packed full of protein, fibre and flavour!
Thanks to the wonderful Casey (@thatbalancedfoodie on Instagram), the mastermind behind this recipe, you can now enjoy this deliciously decadent keto cheesecake guilt-free.
Ingredients for Keto Baked Orange Chocolate CheesecakeFor the cheesecake base:
- 4 Justine’s Keto Orange Choc Chip Protein Cookies, crushed
- 2T butter
for the cheesecake filling
- 500g cream cheese
- 250g sour cream
- 3 room temperature eggs
- 3/4 c Justine's Keto Erythritol
- 100g melted Justine's Keto Choc Baking Chips
- Juice of one orange
- Zest of one orange
Method for Keto Baked Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
- Line and grease a 20cm round baking dish and preheat oven to 160°c bake.
- Crush 4 Justine's Cookies and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the baking dish and place in the fridge.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese until smooth then add erythritol, sour cream, eggs and beat until well combined.
- Split the mixture into two bowls. In one bowl add in orange zest and juice.
- In a small saucepan melt the dark chocolate over a low heat until melted. Once melted, add this into the other bowl of filling mixture and beat further to combine.
- Pour half of the orange filling first onto the prepared crumb base followed by half the chocolate filling then again with the remainder of the orange filling then remainder of the chocolate filling and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool in oven. Chill overnight.