Healthy donuts? R...really? Healthy donuts that are Keto friendly?
You bet your big blue pants we've got Keto friendly donuts covered...Homer Simpson, eat your heart out!
- 150g Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 125g Justine's Erythritol
- 125ml Coconut Oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift the Coconut Flour, Salt, Baking Powder and Baking Soda together into a bowl
- Add the Justine's Erythritol
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the Eggs and Vanilla Extract to the bowl and mix well until all ingredients are combined
- Pour into a donut tin, or if you don't have one, make donut shaped moulds out of tin foil and place them in a muffin tray.
- Melt the Coconut Oil and add it to the donut mixture.
- Pipe the mixture into the donut tray/moulds to two-thirds height
- You can add cocoa or other flavours to provide variety
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celcius
- Mix all frosting ingredients together in bowl
- Dip cooled donuts into frosting and allow to fully cool
- You can add other flavours to the frosting as desired
- Decorate with toppings of your choice (Coconut featured)