Keto Carrot Cake Waffles
Treat yourself to a delightful and guilt-free breakfast or dessert with this scrumptious Keto Carrot Cake Waffle recipe. This low-carb, keto-friendly waffle is made using Justine's Keto Fruit Cake mix, grated carrots, and a few other simple ingredients. Whip up these tasty waffles in no time and satisfy your sweet cravings without compromising your dietary goals. Perfect for a leisurely weekend brunch or a quick dessert, these waffles are sure to become a favorite in your keto repertoire!
Thanks so much to the lovely Ana (@ketokainz on Instagram) for sharing this recipe!
Keto Carrot Cake Waffles Ingredients:
- 5 tbsp Justine's Keto Fruit Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 large egg
- Olive oil spray (for greasing the waffle maker)
- Butter, for topping
- Sugar-free maple syrup, for topping
- 1 fresh strawberry, for topping
Keto Carrot Cake Waffles Method
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the Justine's Keto Fruit Cake mix, grated carrot, and egg. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Preheat your Breville waffle maker (or any other waffle maker) and spray it lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Carefully pour the prepared waffle batter into the heated waffle maker, spreading it evenly to ensure proper cooking.
- Close the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions or until the waffle is golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Carefully remove the cooked waffle from the waffle maker and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Top the warm waffle with a pat of butter, a generous drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup, and a fresh strawberry for a burst of flavor.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your deliciously sweet and keto-friendly Carrot Cake Waffle!