Indulge in a guilt-free, keto-friendly treat with this ketolicious recipe for Keto Chocolate Bark. Packed with rich, high protein & sugar free dark chocolate, crunchy good-for-your-brain nuts, and zesty freeze-dried raspberries, this healthy chocolate bark is sure to go down a treat!
Whether you're following a ketogenic diet or simply looking for a low-carb option to satisfy your chocolate cravings, this easy-to-make chocolate bark will leave you feeling satisfied and delighted. Get ready to savor the smooth, velvety goodness of this delectable treat while staying on track with your health goals!
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups Justine's Keto Dark Choc Baking Chips
- 1 cup your choice of toppings (we used a mixture of pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, freeze-dried raspberries & walnuts)
Method for Keto Chocolate Bark
- Add Keto Dark Chocolate Chips to a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring between each increment.
- line a tray with baking paper and pour melted dark chocolate over top, spread to form an even layer around 0.5cm thick.
- sprinkle your toppings on the chocolate layer and then place in the fridge until set.
- Once set, break the chocolate bark into large chunks and serve.