Keto Chocolate Espresso Truffles
Rich keto chocolate truffles with espresso - the ultimate dessert for coffee lovers! Dipped in our keto sugar-free dark chocolate for a delicious low-carb snack with a real chocolate hit.
178 g heavy whipping cream
2 tsp instant espresso powder
2 tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
15g cocoa butter
24 espresso beans
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy cream and espresso powder to a simmer. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes to melt.
- Add the Erythritol and butter, and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time, roll into balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the dark chocolate chips and cocoa butter. Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Dip the frozen truffles in one at a time, tossing with two forks to coat. Lift out and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place back on the waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place the white chocolate in another heat-proof bowl and set over the pan to melt, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle any remaining melted dark chocolate over half of the truffles and drizzle white chocolate over the rest (Place the melted chocolate in a Ziploc bag with the very corner snipped off to pipe it over).
- While the chocolate drizzle is still warm, place one espresso bean on the top of each truffle. Let set.