Keto Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Keto Chocolate Ganache in 5 Minutes!
A glossy, rich keto ganache made without sugar to be used for so many keto and low-carb desserts. Great to drizzle on our Keto Double Choc Dream Protein Brownie or our Keto Afghan Crunch Cookie & topped with a walnut, with no baking needed! Perfect as a topping for Keto ice cream with our Keto Cookie Crumbs sprinkled on to for another instant keto dessert!
Servings: 16 servings
- Medium Sauce Pan
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- 198g Justine’s Keto Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 dash of sea salt
- Put a stainless steel bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Add all the ingredients. Stir until Justine’s Keto Dark Chocolate Chips are melted and ganache is smooth.
- If coating any keto cakes, allow cooling for 10 to 15 minutes for it to thicken.
- You can refrigerate and reheat in microwave or same bain-marie.
- This will cover 16 cupcakes, keto brownies or keto cookies or one large keto
- This recipe makes 300 ml, or 20 tablespoons.
More from: Chocolate Cookie Crumbs Dessert Healthy Eating Keto Keto Dark Chocolate Protein snacks Wellness