Keto Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Creamy Keto, Low Carb Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is a must make this Summer!
Makes 12 servings
Keto Condensed Milk:
800 ml Coconut Milk
600 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Recipe Condensed milk (recipe above)
To prepare the Keto Condensed Milk:
- Pour the coconut milk in a pot. Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat. Once it starts simmering, turn the heat down to low. Reduce the coconut milk to about half of the volume. This will take 40-50 minutes. Once reduced, take off the heat and add Erythritol. Pour in a mixing bowl and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
To prepare the Ice-Cream:
- Place a large 8-inch/20cm Square baking dish lined with baking paper in the freezer.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Be careful not to over whisk it to avoid curdling.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cooled condensed milk. At first, add a few tablespoons to lighten the mixture, and then gently mix in the remaining whipped cream without deflating it. Mix in the Keto cookie crumbs & reserve some for topping.
- Remove the container from the freezer and spoon in the ice cream mixture. Top with the reserved cookie crumbs. Place in the freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours before serving.
NET CARBS per serve 4g