Keto Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Dalgona Coffee is a popular Korean coffee also known as whipped coffee. This delicious beverage is made with just 3 ingredients and has taken over the coffee world. Easy to make using Instant coffee, Justine’s Keto erythritol, and boiling water. This keto whipped coffee recipe is also vegan. Great to have as a low-carb snack or quick keto breakfast with Justine’s Keto Cookie range
Prep Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 serving
Calories 52 kcal
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee can also use instant espresso (must be instant)
- 1 tablespoon Justine’s Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ice cubes
- handheld frother
- hand mixer
- Place the coffee and Justine’s Erythritol in a jar or a tall glass. Add boiling water and use a hand mixer or a handheld frother to whip until thick, creamy, and frothy (about 2-5 minutes). You can also try using a regular hand whisk but this will take MUCH longer (at least 15 minutes).
TO SERVE COLD:
- Add ice cubes to a large glass and pour milk over the ice. Add a few tablespoons of whipped coffee and enjoy with a spoon or a straw.
TO SERVE HOT:
- Pour heated milk into a large glass and add the whipped coffee. Stir until desired consistency.