The best kisses are the ones you can eat! We love this delicious Keto Ginger Kisses recipe created by the wonderful Nina (@blissfully_low_carb on instagram).
These tasty treats are the perfect blend of spicy ginger and sweet indulgence, all while staying low-carb and keto-friendly. This recipe uses Justine's keto gingerbread cake mix as the base for these kisses, which makes them super easy (and foolproof!) to whip up.
Whether you're looking for a tasty dessert to enjoy at home or a sweet treat to share with friends and family, these ginger kisses are sure to be a hit. So, let's get started!
Keto Ginger Kiss Ingredients
For the kisses:
- 1 pouch Justine's Keto Gingerbread Cake Mix prepared to pouch instructions.
For the filling:
- 1 tub softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp ground ginger (more of you want it very gingery)
- 1 tbsp Justine's Keto Erythritol blitzed to a fine powder (add ore to taste if you like a sweeter filling)
- 1 tbsp whipped cream (I used the whipped cream in a can)
Keto Ginger Kisses Instructions
Prepare Justine's Keto Gingerbread Cake Mix as per pouch instructions as per instructions. Spoon small amounts of the batter into the bottom of a cupcake tin, around half an inch tall. Bake as per instructions.
Once cakes have cooled, mix filling ingredients together, adding more erythritol to taste if you prefer a sweeter flavour.
Generously slather some filling on one little cake and and top with another little cake. Repeat for all remaining cakes.
Enjoy for the perfect Christmas day treat!