@justines_cookies We’re obsessed with this delish pumpkin cheesecake! Find the recipe on our website at www.justinescookies.com #justinescookies #proteinrecipes #keto #caloriedeficit ♬ love on the brain sped up - xxtristanxo
For the Keto Cheesecake Base
- 1x tin Justine's Keto Afghan Crunch cookies
- 60g unsalted butter melted
In a processor crush biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs. Pour into a small bowl. Add the melted butter & mix until combined. Line a springform tin (mine was 24cm) with baking paper. Pour mixture into the bottom of the tin & spread evenly bringing up the sides slightly. Set aside.
For the Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 500g cream cheese room temp
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Justine's Keto Erythritol
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven 160°
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sweetener & continue beating for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & continue mixing until combined & no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the springform tin. Bake in the oven for approx 50-60 mins. There should still be a jiggle in the centre once done. Allow to cool in the oven for approx 1 hour with the oven door ajar.
- Remove from oven & allow to completely cool & then place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Top with cream, cinnamon, icecream, nuts etc. Slice up and enjoy!