Keto Strawberry Lime Popsicles
Refreshing, nutrient-packet low carb snack Strawberry Lime popsicles minus the sugar.
This easy 3-ingredient recipe will cool you off in a healthier way!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time8 mins
Keto snacking that’s dairy-free, Keto & no cooking needed
Servings: 4 popsicles
2 cups Strawberries
1 1/2 Tbs Justine’s Erythritol
Zest of one lime
- Hull and chop strawberries. Measure 2 cups. Add to blender with Justine’s Erythritol
- Zest 1 lime directly into the blender
- Blend smooth. Taste and adjust (make it a little extra sweet)
- Pour into popsicle molds. Add sticks and freeze until solid (about 2 hours)
- Run the molds under warm water for easy popsicle removal. Enjoy!
To store: Keep frozen for 1-2 months.
Calories: 24kcal | Net Carbs: 0g