Looking for a keto, Low carb, no added sugar , wheat & gluten-free ketolicious Tiramisu that is guilt-free & pure indulgence minus the carbs?
What You Will Need :
One Pouch of Justine's Keto Victoria Sponge Cake Mix
1 & 1/2 c of cream
1 & 1/2 c espresso coffee (room temperature)
1/3 c powdered Justine's Keto Erythritol
1 & 1/2 t vanilla essence
1/ & 1/2 c mascarpone
1 & 1/2 T Kahlua (optional)
Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Bake Justine's Keto Victoria Sponge Cake Mix as per instructions on the pouch.
2. Once the low carb keto sponge is baked, let it cool then slice lengthwise across and again into small pieces.
3. Beat cream, Justine's Keto Erythritol powdered and vanilla essence until soft peaks.
4. Add the Kahlua and mascarpone and beat a little more until stiff peaks (it won’t take long)
5. Assemble your first layer in a 9x9 baking dish. Dunk half the keto sponge pieces into the cooled coffee and arrange as one layer.
6. Add half of the cream mixture as a layer on top of sponge layer.
7. Repeat the keto sponge dipped coffee step then over that layer add the remaining cream mixture.
8. Using a sieve, dust top cream layer with cocoa powder.
9. Set in the fridge for at least 3 hours and enjoy!
Thatbalancedfoodie / Casey