The ultimate low-carb keto tiramisu recipe - the perfect balance between authentic and easy! This keto tiramisu dessert is a decadent make-ahead treat.INGREDIENTS( serve 12 )1 pack of Justines Keto Victoria Cake mix and cook it according to the instructions2 cups heavy whipping cream1 cup mascarpone cream4 tbsp Justine's Keto Erythritol powdered in blender1 cup coffee4 tbsp cocoa powderINSTRUCTIONS
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- In another bowl, whip the mascarpone and add the erythritol.
- Using a silicone spatula, mix the cream and the mascarpone
- Pour the coffee into a deep bowl.
- Cut the low-carb keto sponge cake into strips or cut in half, dip them in the coffee
- Spread a layer of mascarpone cream between them
- Then, add another layer of coffee-dipped sponge cake strips and covered it with another layer of cream.
- Decorate with the cocoa powder and let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.Enjoy this guilt-free, low-carb keto stunning dessert to transport you to Italy!