A lighter, portioned alternative to creating an entire layered cheesecake, these don't always look glamorous but they sure do taste good!
Thanks to @luludeam on Instagram for this fantastic recipe!
Keto Cheesecake Whip Ingredients
Makes 4 Serves.
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tbsp Justine's Keto Eryrthritol
- 1 Cup Justine's Raspberry Protein Cookie Crumbs
- 50g Justine's Keto White Choc Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Keto Cheesecake Whip Method
- Place cream cheese and cream in a large bowl and whip with an electric beater until lightly combined.
- Add Vanilla Essence & Erythritol and whip again until thickened.
- Add Justine's raspberry cookie crumbs but leave 2-3 Tbsp aside for the topping. Fold into cream mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon cream mixture evenly into four serving glasses or bowls and refrigerate.
- Melt Justine's white choc baking chips and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the four cheesecake whip dishes and top with remaining cookie crumbs you had set aside earlier.
- Enjoy straight away or refrigerate and enjoy a hard chocolate shell on top later!