These low carb rocky road Easter eggs are the perfect treat for those who want to indulge without feeling guilty. These chocolate eggs are easy to make and can be customized to your liking by adding low-carb extras such as nuts, seeds, or sugar-free treats.
Thanks Gemma (@nutritionplanz on Instagram) for this delicious recipe!
Keto Rocky Road Easter Egg Ingredients
- 1 cup Justine's Keto Friendly White Choc Baking Chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Justine's Keto Protein Cookies, crumbled (You can use any flavour, for this recipe we used Double Choc Dream!)
- Handful of Sugar-free marshmallows
- Any other low carb extras you want to put in
Keto Rocky Road Easter Egg Method
- Melt the keto white chocolate with a little coconut oil using a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Once melted, add in the sugar-free marshmallows, cookie crumbs, and any other low carb extras you want to put in. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into egg-shaped moulds and let them set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once set, remove the eggs from the moulds and enjoy your delicious low carb rocky road Easter eggs.