Following a keto or low carb diet but desperately craving a Magnum or other luxury chocolate ice cream? This recipe is for you!
This recipe was created by the wonderful @luludeam on Instagram
Keto Cookies & Cream Magnum Ice Block Ingredients
- 1 Cup of Cream
- 2 Tbsp Justine's Keto Erythritol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Justine's Keto choc chip protein cookie crumbs
- 100g Justine's keto dark choc baking chips
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Ice block moulds
Keto Cookies & Cream Magnum Ice Block Method
- Turn your 2 Tbsp of Keto Erythritol into icing sugar by blitzing it for a few seconds in a magic bullet / nutri bullet or similar.
- Add now-powdered sweetener into a large bowl and add 1 Cup of cream and ½ tsp Vanilla Essence. Whip with an electric beater until it thickens – but don't let it get too stiff.
- Pour cream mixture into four ice block moulds until they are about half full.
- Sprinkle a layer of Justine's keto cookie crumbs over top – but leave some set aside for topping. Poke in your popsicle sticks.
- Cover the layer of cookie crumbs with your remaining cream mixture and spread to be flat on top.
- Place in freezer for at least one hour – two hours is best to be safe.
- Place 100g Justine's dark choc baking chips and 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil into a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, mixing in between. Once meted, allow to cool (but not to set!)
- Remove your frozen ice blocks from their moulds, dip each one into the melted (but cooled) chocolate and then dunk into remaining cookie crumbs.
- Return to freezer on a flat tray or board until the chocolate has set with the cookie crumb topping firmly in place.