This delicious no bake chocolate coconout slice by Mikayla (@eatswithmjx on Instagram) uses our keto porridge mix as a quick and easy base with a refreshing hint of coconut flavour!
For the base:
- 1 1/4 cup Justine's Keto Porridge Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp keto-friendly milk
For the chocolate topping:
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix the base ingredients together until well combined.
- Press base mixture into a brownie tin to form an even & solid base. Let sit in the fridge while you prepare the topping.
- To prepare the chocolate topping, melt the chocolate on a stove top at low heat, stirring regularly. Add the peanut butter and mix till combined
- Pour chocolate mixture over the base and place in the fridge until set and ready to serve (note: you can also add additional toppings in this step, like cacao nibs or coconut chips)