This delightful No bake keto coffee and chocolate cheesecake made by Anna (@happyhealthyketonz on Instagram) is a perfect, easy and low effort dessert for mocha lovers, offering a smooth and creamy texture that will leave you craving more.
The best part? There's no need for baking!
Thanks to using Justine's Keto Afghan Crunch Cookies as the base, this recipe is also suitable for those following a low carb or keto diet. It's a true indulgence you won't believe is keto-friendly and sugar free! Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth with this delectable dessert!
Ingredients for No Bake Keto Coffee & Chocolate Cheesecake
- 250g of cream cheese
- 100g of Justine's Keto Afghan Crunch Cookies
- 100g of Justine's Keto Dark Choc Baking Chips, for garnishing
- 50g of strong espresso
- 150g of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of your preferred keto sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
Method for No Bake Keto Coffee & Chocolate Cheesecake
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream until thick.
- Add cream cheese, espresso, sweetener and vanilla and beat again until combined.
- Line a dessert bowl with glad wrap and add half of the whipped mixture to the bottom of the bowl, smoothing it out so there are no gaps.
- place a Justine's Keto Afghan Crunch Cookie in the center on top then fill the bowl with the remaining half of the whipped mixture
- place bowl in the fridge for 3-4 hours until set, or overnight
- In a separate bowl, crumble the reamining Justine's Keto Afghan Crunch Cookies to a crumb. Sprinkle half of this crumb mixture on top of the set cheesecake and reserve the remainder for garnishing
- Place the bowl of cheesecake upside down on a serving plate. Gently lift away the bowl and peel off the glad wrap to reveal the cheesecake.
- To garnish, melt the keto dark chocolate and pour over the cheesecake, use the remaining cookie crumbs to decorate the base.
- Place back in the fridge until ready to serve, or dig in and enjoy!