Looking for something moreish to take along to a party or as a low carb dessert for easy entertaining? Look no further with Justine’s keto chocolate salami recipe which will be a hit with everyone and easy to make ahead.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 200 g Justine’s keto Dark Choc Chips
- 125 g butter, softened
- ½ cup Justine’s Erythritol blended to a powder in a food processor
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, large
- 1 cup nuts of your choice
- 70 g pork rinds/crackle chips, crushed lightly
- Melt Justine’s chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool
- Beat the butter, erythritol powdered and vanilla on high speed until pale and fluffy
- Add the egg and beat on low speed until combined. It may appear to split, but don't panic it will come together
- Add the cooled chocolate to the butter mixture and stir to combine until completely smooth
- Add the pork rinds and granola and stir to combine. Set aside to slightly harden so you can shape and roll the mixture
- Shape the mixture into a log approximately 30 cms long on a sheet of glad wrap. Wrap tightly and twist the ends of the glad wrap (like a bon bon) to tighten and smooth the sides. Refrigerate overnight to set
- To serve, remove from the glad wrap.
- Dust with powdered sweetener and slice into 1 cm rounds
Prep time does not include the Keto Nut & Seed Granola preparation or setting time
Makes 30 Slices
NOTE: THIS IS BASED ON THE INGREDIENTS WE USED, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE INGREDIENTS USED.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Net Carbs: 2g