- Justine's Cookie Crumbs of Choice
- Salted caramel sauce 120g
- Justine's Dark Choc Baking Chips 150g
- Double cream 200ml
- Eggs 2, separated
- Justine's Erythritol Granules120g
- Cream of tartar 1/8 tsp
1. Divide the cookie crumbs into six small serving glasses and spoon over the salted caramel sauce.
2. Melt the chocolate with a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl above a pan of gently simmering water. Once melted, remove from the pan and leave to cool.
3. Use electric beaters to whisk the cream to soft peaks.
4. Add the egg yolks into the chocolate and stir until smooth. Add 1/4 of the cream and beat until fully combined. Tip in the remaining cream and fold together. Divide between the glasses and chill for 30 minutes to firm up. Remove from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
5. Once the pots have set, put the egg whites, erythritol granules and cream of tartar into a heatproof mixing bowl and use electric beaters to whisk together. Put over a pan of gently simmering water and whisk continuously for 6-8 minutes until the egg whites have tripled in volume into a bright, glossy consistency. Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for 4-5 minutes until the mixture holds soft peaks.
6. Spoon the marshmallow over the chocolate pots and carefully blowtorch the tops until golden (you could also do this under a grill as long as the glasses are heatproof). Serve immediately.