These Keto Cheesecake Bites are going to rock your world. They're no-bake, and dipped in Justine’s sugar-free chocolate to make them that extra touch special for a ketolicious fast treat!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 24 bites
- 30 mini muffin cups (silicone or parchment)
- 100g Justine’s Baking crumbs of your choice
- 5- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 227 g cream cheese softened
- 61 g Justine’s erythritol powdered in a blender
- 5 tsp vanilla extract
- 59 g heavy whipping cream (room temperature)
- 115 g Justine’s sugar-free dark chocolate baking chips
- 21 g cocoa butter or normal butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together Justine’s baking crumbs & melted butter & stir until the mixture clumps together.
- Divide the mixture among 30 silicone mini muffin liners and press firmly into the bottom (about 1 teaspoon per cup). You can also use parchment muffin liners, but place them into a mini muffin tray so that they maintain their shape.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the erythritol and vanilla until well combined. Beat in the heavy cream until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each crust and press down to fill the whole cup. Smooth the tops.
- Place in the freezer until solid, about 4 hours or up to overnight. Once frozen, you can remove the cupcake liners.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and cocoa butter or melted butter together until smooth. Remove from heat. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Working with one cheesecake bite at a time and keeping the rest frozen, dip each into the chocolate, tossing to coat with a fork. Lift out and tap the fork on the side of the bowl a few times to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place on the prepared sheet pan to set and repeat with the remaining cheesecake bites.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.