Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Serving size: 8
For the zucchini choc chip bread
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 9cm x 5cm loaf pan with non-stick paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the choc chips, and mix until a smooth, thick batter forms. Fold in 3/4 of the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the glaze: place cream and choc chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds and stir until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly and spoon over bread.